Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jina may refer to:
- Jina (Korean name), including a list of people with the name
- Jina language, Afro-Asiatic language of Cameroon
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Astrophysics (JINA)
- Arihant (Jainism), also called jina, a term used for human beings who have attained omniscience
- Five Jinas, representations of the five qualities of the first Buddha
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.