From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jina may refer to:
- Jina (Korean name), including a list of people with the name
- Jina language, Afro-Asiatic language of Cameroon
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Astrophysics (JINA)
- Arihant (Jainism), also called jina, a term for a human who has conquered his or her inner passions
- Jina Station, Ōigawa Railway station in Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
- Jina, Sibiu, commune in Romania
- Jina, Yala, populated place and electoral ward in Gem Constituency, Kenya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.