Jingzhou is a prefecture-level city in Hubei, China
Jingzhou may also refer to:
- Jingzhou District, in Jingzhou, Hubei, China
- Jingzhou Miao and Dong Autonomous County, in Hunan, China
- Meizhou, formerly known as Jingzhou (敬州), city in Guangdong, China
- Jingzhou (ancient China), an ancient Chinese province covering modern Hubei and Hunan
- Jingzhou (historical prefecture in Shaanxi), a historical prefecture in modern Shaanxi, China during the 10th century
- Jingzhou (historical prefecture in Gansu), a historical prefecture in modern Gansu, China between the 5th and 20th centuries
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.