(Redirected from Jinnī (disambiguation))
|Look up jinni in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jinni or genie is a spirit mentioned in Islamic theology.
Jinni may also refer to:
- Jinni Featherstone-Witty, member of the winning 2000 Roehampton Trophy polo team
- Jinni Mondejar, volleyball player for San Sebastian Stags
- Umm Jinni, one of the Hawar Islands of Bahrain
- Jini, network architecture for the construction of distributed systems
- Jinny (disambiguation)
- Jinn (disambiguation)
- Djinn (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Jinni
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jinni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.