From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jira, JIRA, Jíra, or Jířa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jira or JIRA may refer to:
- Jira (given name)
- Jira (surname)
- Jira (software), a bug-tracking, issue-tracking and project-management software application
- Jira (Toho), also known as Gojira, Zilla, and Godzilla, a fictional giant dinosaur-like monster
- Jira, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Jira (nahiyah), a nahiyah (subdistrict) of Safad Sanjak under the Ottoman Empire
- Journal of Iranian Research and Analysis, a publication of the Center for Iranian Research and Analysis
- "Jira", name identifying cumin in the Sanskrit language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.