Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jira, JIRA, Jíra, or Jířa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jira may refer to:
- Jira (given name)
- Jira (software), a bug-tracking, issue-tracking and project-management software application
- Jira (Toho) or Zilla, a fictional giant dinosaur-like monster
- Jira, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Japan Industrial Robot Association or Japan Robot Association
- Jira (nahiyah), a nahiyah of Safad Sanjak under the Ottoman Empire
- La Jira, a festival celebrated in some areas of Spain, such as Oviñana
- Jira water, a drink made from cumin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.