From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jira (disambiguation))
Jira may refer to:
- Jira (given name)
- Jira (surname)
- Jira (Toho), also known as Zilla, fictional character
- Jira, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Jira (nahiyah), a nahiyah (subdistrict) of the sanjak (district) of Safed under the Ottoman Empire
- JIRA, bug tracking, issue tracking and project management software
- Journal of Iranian Research and Analysis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.