September 9, 1968 |
|Years active||1990 — present|
|Spouse(s)||Ted Fundoukos (1993—present; 2 children)|
Her paternal grandfather, Gordon Stifler Seagrave, was the author of Burma Surgeon. Seagrave's mother, Wendy Law-Yone, was born in 1947 in Mandalay, Burma, she was raised and educated in Bangkok, Thailand is now living in the United States. Her maternal grandfather, Edward Michael Law-Yone, was a journalist and writer, as well as the founder of The Nation, once the leading English-language newspaper in Burma. Jocelyn grew up in Southeast Asia (Thailand) and later in the Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C., with her twin brother, studying martial arts and earning her black belt in Tae Kwon Do. She studied English literature at the University of Virginia. She attended Robert Frost Junior High School in Fairfax, Virginia, moved away, and upon returning to the area, attended Annandale High School in Annandale, Virginia, the next town over.
Her unique background has been the interest of many TV viewers since her acting debut on Guiding Light as Julie Camaletti from 1991 to 1994, in which she won millions of fans from the role. Jocelyn has been a series regular on Fox's Pacific Palisades, produced by Aaron Spelling, and has also appeared in Savannah, Charmed, Wings, numerous other television shows and in several independent movies. She is a writer as well, with screenplays, stage plays, published short stories and poems to her credit.
|1996||If Looks Could Kill||Amanda||TV
AKA If Looks Could Kill: From the Files of "America's Most Wanted"
AKA If Looks Could Kill: The John Hawkins Story
|Assault on Dome 4||Lily Moran (Chases' Wife)||TV
AKA Chase Moran
|2000||Yup Yup Man||Jillian||AKA Dark Justice|
|2003||Thoughtcrimes||June McAllister||AKA Clairvoyance (French Canadian TV title)|
|2005||A Lot Like Love||—|
|1990||Designing Women||Sylvie||1 episode ("Payne Grows Up")|
|The Hogan Family (formerly Valerie)||Janet Reynolds||1 episode|
|They Came from Outer Space||Molly Meecham||1 episode ("The Beauty Contest")|
|1991–1994||Guiding Light||Julie Camalletti||Series regular from 1991 to 1994|
|1994||The George Carlin Show||—||1 episode|
|Days of Our Lives||Tanya Hampstead||1994|
|1995||Silk Stalkings||Elizabeth "Liz" Faraday||1 episode|
|Pointman||Lillie||2 episodes ("Take the Points", "Adios Roberto")|
|1996||Savannah||Rita Winsler||Unknown Episodes|
|Wings||Princess Fala||1 episode ("A Tale of Two Sister Cities")|
|1997||Pacific Palisades||Jessica Mitchell||13 episodes|
|1998||Fantasy Island||Leslie Wolf||1 episode|
|1999||Charmed||FBI Agent Ashley Fallon||1 episode ("The Wendigo")|
|2001||V.I.P.||Patty Del Florio||1 episode ("Val on Fire")|
- Seagrave, Gordon S., Burma Surgeon, W. W. Norton & Company, New York, 1943
- Dr. Gordon Stifler Seagrave (1961-03-17). "The Old Man". Time. Retrieved 1961-03-17. Check date values in:
- "Biography of Wendy Law-Yone". The Voice. Retrieved 2008-05-27.
- Bow, Leslie. "Beyond Rangoon: An interview with Wendy Law-Yone". FindArticles. Retrieved 2002. Check date values in:
- "Novelist's life a thriller too". Beacon Journal. April 3, 1994. Retrieved August 16, 2011.
Jocelyn Seagrave who plays Julie ... is married to a former Akron man Ted Fundoukos
- Holden, Stephen (1991-03-19). "If Looks Could Kill (1991): Review/Film; TV Actor in Screen Debut In a Comedy Adventure". The New York Times. Archived from the original on May 20, 2011. Retrieved 1991-03-19. Check date values in:
- "Film Review: Assault on Dome 4". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-06-06.
- "Film Review: MoonBase". The Zone. Retrieved 2000-08-28. Check date values in:
- "Film Review: Yup Yup Man". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 2008-06-06.
- "Film Review: Thoughtcrimes". Beyond Hollywood. Retrieved 2004-04-26.
- Silk Stalkings on IMDb
- "Television Review: Savannah". TV.com. Retrieved 23 July 2008.
- "Television Review: Pacific Palisades". TV.com. Retrieved 1999-06-17. Check date values in:
- "Television Review: Charmed". TV Guide. Retrieved 2003-02-28.