From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jockey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jockey is a professional horse racer, but the word jockey may also mean:
- Jockey, Indiana, a community in the United States
- Jockeys, a documentary reality television series that premiered on February 6, 2009 on Animal Planet
- Disc jockey (or a DJ or deejay), a person who selects and plays recorded music
- Radio personality, a person who has an on-air position in radio broadcasting
- VJ (media personality), a video jockey
- A brand of underpants made by Jockey International; compare jockstrap
- Jockey wheel: Retractable 'third' wheel on a trailer
- Jocky Wilson, darts player
- Robot jockey, a machine used to race camels
- Jockey, a type of special infected from Left 4 Dead 2
- Wrench jockey, a term for an auto mechanic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jockey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.