Stevenson in March 2012 during a photoshoot
Perth, Western Australia
Jodie Stevenson (born December 1986 in Perth) is an Australian softball player. She has represented Western Australia on the junior and women's open national level, where she has competed in national championships. She has represented Australia as a member of the Australia women's national softball team on the junior and senior level, and competed at the 2007 Junior World Championships. She is trying to earn a spot to compete at the 2012 ISF XIII Women's World Championships
Stevenson has represented Western Australia on the national level. She was with the team in 2002 when they played a game against Tasmania at the Australian U16 girls' Fastpitch Softball Championship. During the competition, she was part of the team that beat the Victorian side 4-3 and contributed to the game with quality hitting. In her team's 12-2 defeat by the Australian Capital Territory, she hit a home run which was described by the Hobart Mercury as one of the best of the tournament. Her team also beat Victoria in the championships. She was a member of the U23 Western Australian team that lost to the Victorian team in the national championships in 2007. Her play at the tournament was described by a Darwin newspaper as outstanding.
Junior national team
Stevenson has represented Australia on the junior national team. She represented Australia at the 2007 Junior World Championships in the Netherlands. She has represented Australia on the junior national level in 2008.
Senior national team
|Wikinews has related news: Japan beats Aussie Spirit in first two games of series|
Stevenson is a member of the Australia women's national softball team. In March 2009, she participated in a Brisbane based training camp.  In 2011, she was a member of the Australian side that competed at the World Cup of Softball. She played in game at the Cup against the United States where Australia lost 5-2. It was her second loss on the day, also having played in a game where Australia lost to Japan. She is a member of the 2012 Australia women's national softball team and is trying to earn a spot to compete at the 2012 ISF XIII Women's World Championships.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jodie Stevenson.|
- "AIS Softball - Jodie Stevenson". Bruce, Australian Capital Territory: Australian Institute of Sport. Retrieved 8 March 2012.
- "Australian Open Women's Squad 2012". Australia: Softball Australia. 24 February 2012. Archived from the original on 19 March 2012. Retrieved 6 March 2012.
- Tiffen, Peter (1 August 2008). "Interstate quartet pitch in to bolster Darwin teams". Northern Territory News. Darwin, Australia. p. 30. NTN_T-20080801-1-030-238479. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- Grimaux, Andre (27 February 2009). "Weaver out on high note". The Northern Times. Brisbane. p. 64. TNT_T-20090227-1-064-931013. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- "Tassie swings softball thriller". Hobart Mercury. Hobart, Australia. 16 January 2002. p. 45. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "Good start for NSW in under 16 softball". Hobart Mercury. Hobart, Australia. 15 January 2002. p. 45. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "NSW softball side on a winner". Hobart Mercury. Australia. 17 January 2002. p. 43. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "Big V douse Flames". Sunday Territorian. Darwin, Australia. 15 April 2007. p. 39. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- MacTaggart, Gregor (13 April 2007). "Top 3 setting a hot pace". Northern Territory News. Darwin, Australia. p. 35. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "Verity proves her mettle". Western Suburbs Weekly. Perth, Australia. 8 May 2007. p. 79. CWS_T-20070508-079-179064. Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- Latzke, Jeff (23 July 2011). "Arioto's triple lifts US past Australia 5-2". Associated Press Archive. Associated Press. D9OL43D80. Retrieved 7 March 2012.