||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
|Born||Joseph Paul Zimmerman
June 10, 1986
Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.A.
|Other names||Joseph Zimmerman
J. Paul Zimmerman
|Years active||1991 ─ present|
In the early 1990s, Zimmerman started acting at the age of four. In 1994, he became well-known at the age of eight for the portrayal of Uly Adair in the sci-fi series, Earth 2. He has since appeared in a number of television shows, films (including Very Bad Things and Mother's Boys).
He also played a young Hyde in season 3, episode one of That '70s Show. He, again, played a 13-year-old version of Steven Hyde in season 4, episode 20, of That '70s Show.
- Earth 2 (1994—1995) (TV Series)
- Mother's Boys (1994)
- Bailey Kipper's P.O.V. (1997) (TV Series)
- Halloweentown (1998-TV movie)
- Treehouse Hostage (1999)
- Becker (2000) (TV Series) (High School Student, Jeff)
- Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge (2001-TV movie)
- That '70s Show (2002) (Steven Hyde; age 13)
- Halloweentown High (2004-TV movie)
- Dogg's Hamlet, Cahoot's Macbeth (2005)
- Return to Halloweentown (2006-TV movie)
- In Plain Sight (Stranger #2, 2010)
- Roswell FM (Chris, 2012)
- Liz Harris (September 3, 1999). "Jewish kid plays questioning Catholic in San Jose play". jweekly.com. Retrieved October 11, 2012.