||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
|Born||Joseph Paul Zimmerman
June 10, 1986
Albuquerque, New Mexico, US
|Other names||Joseph Zimmerman
J. Paul Zimmerman
Joseph Paul Zimmerman (born June 10, 1986) is an American actor and musician. He is sometimes credited as Joey Zimmerman, Joseph Zimmerman, J. Paul Zimmerman and J.P. Zimmerman.
In the early 1990s, Zimmerman started acting at the age of four. In 1994, he became well-known at the age of eight for the portrayal of Uly Adair in the sci-fi series, Earth 2. He has since appeared in a number of television shows, films (including Very Bad Things and Mother's Boys).
He also played a young Hyde in season 3, episode one of That '70s Show. He, again, played a 13-year-old version of Steven Hyde in season 4, episode 20, of That '70s Show.
- Earth 2 (1994—1995) (TV Series)
- Mother's Boys (1994)
- Bailey Kipper's P.O.V. (1997) (TV Series)
- Halloweentown (1998-TV movie)
- Treehouse Hostage (1999)
- Becker (2000) (TV Series) (High School Student, Jeff)
- Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge (2001-TV movie)
- That '70s Show (2002) (Steven Hyde; age 13)
- Halloweentown High (2004-TV movie)
- Dogg's Hamlet, Cahoot's Macbeth (2005)
- Return to Halloweentown (2006-TV movie)
- In Plain Sight (Stranger #2, 2010)
- Roswell FM (Chris, 2012)
- Liz Harris (September 3, 1999). "Jewish kid plays questioning Catholic in San Jose play". jweekly.com. Retrieved October 11, 2012.