Johannes Bergion performing with Diablo Swing Orchestra at the Global East Rock Festival in 2010.
|Associated acts||Diablo Swing Orchestra, Hellsongs|
Johannes Bergion is a Swedish cellist, songwriter and backing vocalist, most known for being one of the founding members of avant-garde metal band Diablo Swing Orchestra. He also played cello in various Hellsongs albums, and in the In Flames album Sounds of a Playground Fading.
Bergion is credited as one of the writers/composers of Diablo Swing Orchestra. However, according to Daniel Håkansson, the songs are mostly written by Håkansson and Pontus Mantefors.
Diablo Swing Orchestra
- The Butcher's Ballroom (2006)
- Sing Along Songs for the Damned & Delirious (2009)
- Pandora's Piñata (2012)
- Pacifisticuffs (2017)
- Borderline Hymns (2003)
- "Voodoo Mon Amour" (2012)
As guest musician
- Oh, Harry - Arena Rock (2010) in "Shift Happens"
- In Flames - Sounds of a Playground Fading (2011) in "A New Dawn"
- "Candlelight Records". Candlelight Records. July 11, 2007. Archived from the original on January 8, 2009. Retrieved March 12, 2009.
- "Johannes Bergion". Discogs. Retrieved August 17, 2012.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-12-18. Retrieved 2012-06-21.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Johannes Bergion - Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives". www.metal-archives.com.
- "Diablo Swing Orchestra". www.facebook.com.