This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Medium||Stand-up, television, theatre|
|Genres||Observational, anecdotal, clean|
|Children||Mandy, Tim, Tabby and Andrew|
|Notable works and roles||Shakespearean The Three Little Pigs / A Triune Tale of Diminutive Swine; Wedlocked|
John Branyan (born 1965) is an American comedian and writer. He is known for his clean stand-up comedy.
Branyan has been a professional comedian since prior to 1997. Although best known for performing stand-up comedy, he also performs improv comedy with the troupe Think Tank. He has written for the American Comedy Network. He co-wrote and performed in the theatrical presentation, Crazy Love, which was on a national tour for three years.
Branyan's mock-Shakespearean version of The Three Little Pigs has been viewed as of January 2017[update] nearly 2 million times on YouTube.com. His book version, A Triune Tale of Diminutive Swine, is in its third reprinting.
He is the inventor of a comedy writing system, Active Notebook.
He enjoys playing board games.
- "Comedian John Branyan". springbrookchurch.org. Plainfield, Illinois: Springbrook Community Church. December 2016. Retrieved January 9, 2017.
- "Comedians Detail: John Branyan". Funny-Business.com. 2007. Archived from the original on 11 December 2008. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
- "John Branyan - The Three Little Pigs". YouTube.com. timhawkinscomedy. Retrieved January 9, 2017.
- A Lighthearted Look at Wedded Bliss. Focus on the Family. Retrieved January 9, 2017.
- In his 2009 onstage performance Wedlocked (ASIN 1897020716), he stated he has been married 21 years.
|This article about an American comedian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|