John Robert Victor Prescott
John Robert Victor Prescott FASSA is an Australian academic, author, geographer and professor emeritus at the University of Melbourne. A political geographer, most of Prescott's work has focused on international boundary issues, particularly maritime boundaries.
Prescott was a professor in the Department of Geography at the University of Melbourne until his retirement in 1996.
- The Geography of Frontiers and Boundaries (1967)
- Our Fragmented World: an Introduction to Political Geography (1975), with William G East
- Einführung in die politische Geographie (1975)
- The Maritime Political Boundaries of the World (1985)
- Political Frontiers and Boundaries (1987)
- Aboriginal Frontiers and Boundaries in Australia (1992)
- Limits of National Claims in the South China Sea (1999)
- The Maritime Political Boundaries of the World (2nd Ed., 2005)
- International Frontiers and Boundaries (2008)
|This biography of an Australian academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|