John S. McCain
Jump to navigation Jump to search
John S. McCain may refer to:
- John S. McCain Sr. (1884–1945), United States Navy admiral
- John S. McCain Jr. (1911–1981), United States Navy admiral and son of John S. McCain Sr.
- John McCain (born 1936), United States Navy captain, American politician, and son of John S. McCain Jr.
- USS John S. McCain (DL-3), a Mitscher-class destroyer in the United States Navy from 1953–1978
- USS John S. McCain (DDG-56), an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer in the United States Navy since 1994
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John S. McCain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.