John Scott Everton
He served as president of Kalamazoo College in 1949-53, and as U.S. Ambassador to Burma in 1961-63. In 1968-71, he was president of Robert College in Istanbul, Turkey, before it was incorporated into Boğaziçi University.
He volunteered his time as an interpreter at the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History in the early 1990s.
William P. Snow
| U.S. Ambassador to Burma
Henry A. Byroade
- Presidents of Kalamazoo College
- History of Boğaziçi University
- U.S. Ambassadors to Burma (U.S. State Department)
- Social Security Death Index listing for JOHN S EVERTON
- "U.S. Envoy to Burma Resigns," New York Times, May 9, 1963
- "Ex-Envoy Heads College in Turkey," New York Times, April 28, 1968
|This biography of an American academic administrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This American diplomat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|