John Zeleznik is an artist and illustrator.
Zeleznik has provided covers and illustrative work for many role-playing games including Shadowrun, Rifts (and other Palladium Books games), and GURPS. He graduated from the Otis/Parsons Institute of Art in Los Angeles with a BFA in Illustration. He works in acrylic paint on illustration board.
Zeleznik has illustrated cards for the Magic: The Gathering collectible card game.
He contributed illustrations to the 2007 Hollywood Zombies trading card series.
- Schick, Lawrence (1991). Heroic Worlds: A History and Guide to Role-Playing Games. Prometheus Books. ISBN 0-87975-653-5.
- Cartouche Press (2002). Lightstrike: The Collected Illustrations of John Zeleznik. Psi. ISBN 9781556345609. Retrieved 2015-07-05.
- Zeleznik, J. (2006). John Zeleznik Rifts Coloring Book. Psi. ISBN 9781574571622. Retrieved 2015-07-05.
- "FAMILY WINERY SHAKES THINGS UP THESE GRAPES READY TO RUMBLE. - Free Online Library". thefreelibrary.com. Retrieved 2015-07-05.
- "FAMILY WINERY SHAKES THINGS UP THESE GRAPES READY TO RUMBLE.(News)". Highbeam.com. 2 October 2006. Archived from the original on 20 February 2016. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- Official website
- "list of work at pen-paper.net". Archived from the original on April 4, 2005.
- Lightstrike: The Art of John Zeleznik
|This biographical article relating to a role-playing game designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This artist-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|