John of Saxony (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John of Saxony is the name of:
- John the Old Saxon an Anglo-Saxon scholar and abbot of Athelney
- John I, Duke of Saxony (1249–1285, Duke 1260–1282)
- John of Saxony (astronomer) (fl. 1327–1355).
- John, Elector of Saxony (1468–1532).
- John of Saxony (1801–1873, King of Saxony, 1854–1873).
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|