|Studio album by Johnny Mathis|
|Johnny Mathis chronology|
Second cover issued
The original album cover featured a sketch of Mathis on an orange background, but a second cover with his headshot against an orange background was also released.
Billboard had good things to say. "Johnny Mathis is right at home in this collection of mood items, and at the top of his form he's one of the most potent chanters around."
- "I'm Gonna Laugh You Right Out of My Life" (Cy Coleman, Joseph McCarthy) – 3:35
- "Stay Warm" (Buddy Greco) – 3:13
- "There's No You" (Tom Adair, George Durgom, Hal Hopper) – 3:55
- "How High the Moon" from Two for the Show (Nancy Hamilton, Morgan Lewis) – 3:22
- "I'm So Lost" (Shirley Cowell) – 3:52
- "Once" (Otis G. Clements, Sydney Shaw) – 3:47
- "Goodnight My Love" from Stowaway (Mack Gordon Harry Revel) – 3:42
- "The Folks Who Live On the Hill" from High, Wide, and Handsome (Jerome Kern, Oscar Hammerstein II) – 3:50
- "April in Paris" from Walk a Little Faster (Vernon Duke E. Y. Harburg) – 3:35
- "Corner to Corner" (Robert Marcus, Harold Mott) – 3:05
- "In Return" (Leon Carr, Paul Vance) – 3:27
- "I'm in the Mood for Love" from Every Night at Eight (Jimmy McHugh, Dorothy Fields) – 5:00
- "Johnny's Mood - Johnny Mathis". allmusic.com. All Media Network, LLC. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- "Spotlight Winners of the Week". Billboard. 1960-08-01. p. 45.
- Whitburn 2010, p. 503.
- "Faithfully/Johnny's Mood - Johnny Mathis". allmusic.com. All Media Network, LLC. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- (1960) Johnny's Mood by Johnny Mathis [album jacket]. New York: Columbia Records CL 1526.