Johnny Sequoyah Friedenberg|
October 25, 2002
Boise, Idaho, U.S.
Life and career
Sequoyah is from Boise, Idaho, where she was introduced to acting at age eight. In 2013-14, she filmed roles in Ass Backwards, and I Believe in Unicorns. She appeared in Among Ravens, directed by her father, Russell Friedenberg, and produced by her mother, Heather Rae.
In 2014, she starred in the American Native-set thriller film Wind Walkers, also directed by her father. Her most important role was Bo Adams in the NBC television series Believe. She recently portrayed "Taylor Otto" in the pilot for the ABC series American Housewife, but was replaced by actress Meg Donnelly before the series was picked up by the network.
- Family Game Night (2011)
- Ass Backwards (2013)
- I Believe in Unicorns (2014)
- Believe (2014)
- Among Ravens (2014)
- Black Eyed Dog (2014)
- Wind Walkers (2015)
- Albion: The Enchanted Stallion (2016)
- American Housewife (2016)
- "Johnny Sequ♥︎yah on Twitter". twitter.com. Retrieved May 16, 2017.
- "Johnny Sequoyah". NBC.com. NBCUniversal. Archived from the original on 16 March 2014. Retrieved May 16, 2017.
- Barton, Steve (23 March 2015). "Wind Walkers Hungry for Flesh". Dreadcentral.com. Retrieved May 16, 2017.
- Hinckley, David (6 March 2014). "At 11, Johnny Sequoyah of 'Believe' is a high-powered star". NY Daily News. Archived from the original on 26 February 2018. Retrieved 14 September 2018.
- Petski, Denise (27 July 2016). "'American Housewife': Meg Donnelly Added To New ABC Comedy In Recasting". Deadline Hollywood. Penske Business Media, LLC. Retrieved 14 September 2018.