From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Johnson or johnson in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Johnson is a common surname in English.
Johnson may refer to:
- Johnson (electoral district), provincial electoral district in Quebec
- Johnson Point (British Columbia), a headland on the north side of the entrance to Belize Inlet
- Johnson, Arkansas, a town
- Johnson, California
- Johnson, Indiana, an unincorporated town
- Johnson, Kentucky
- Johnson, Minnesota
- Johnson, Nebraska
- Johnson, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Johnson, Oklahoma
- Johnson, Vermont, a town
- Johnson, Washington
- Johnson, West Virginia
- Johnson, Wisconsin, a town
- Johnson (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Johnson City (disambiguation)
- Johnson County (disambiguation)
- Johnson Township, Polk County, Minnesota
- Johnson River (disambiguation)
- Johnson Creek (disambiguation)
- Johnson's Island, in Lake Erie
- Johnson Island, West Virginia
- Johnson University, a private Christian university near Knoxville, Tennessee
- Johnson State College, Johnson, Vermont
- Johnson Hall (Eugene, Oregon), the administration building of the University of Oregon
- Johnson Senior High School (St. Paul, Minnesota)
- Sol C. Johnson High School (Savannah, Georgia)
Business and industry
- Johnson Act, a 1934 U.S. securities law
- Johnson Controls, a company based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Johnson Family Enterprises, parent company
- S. C. Johnson & Son, subsidiary, previously known as Johnson Wax
- Johnson Financial Group, Inc., the holding company of Johnson Bank, Johnson Insurance and Banque Franck, Galland & Cie.
- Johnson Guitars, a musical instrument manufacturer in Yuma, Arizona, U.S.
- Johnson Outboards, U.S. motor boat manufacturer
- Johnson & Johnson, American pharmaceutical, medical devices and consumer packaged goods manufacturer
- Johnson (composer) (1953–2011), Indian film score composer
- Johnson (rapper) (born 1979), Danish rapper
- Mr. Johnson (born 1966), Nigerian singer
- The Johnsons (band), music group of the English singer composer Antony Hegarty in the formation known as Antony and the Johnsons
- Johnson Space Center, in the city of Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Johnson Baronets, one title in the Baronetage of Great Britain and two in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
- M1941 Johnson rifle
- M1941 Johnson machine gun
- M1941 Johnson auto carbine
- the title character of Johnson and Friends, an Australian children's television series
- Big Johnson, a brand of tee shirt marketed by Maryland Brand Management
- E. Normus Johnson, mascot for Big Johnson
- Johnson's Dictionary, a dictionary of the English Language by Samuel Johnson
- Johnson solid, a convex polyhedron in geometry
- Johnson counter
- Johnson & Wales University, Providence, Rhode Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Johnson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.