Jon Davison (film producer)
Jon Davison (born July 21, 1949) is an American film producer.
Davison worked at New World Pictures in the 1970s.
The moving image collection of Joe Dante and Jon Davison is held at the Academy Film Archive. The joint collection includes feature films, pre-production elements, and theatrical trailer reels.
- The Movie Orgy' (1968) - producer
- Big Bad Mama (1974) - associate producer
- Hollywood Boulevard (1976) - producer
- Grand Theft Auto (1977) - producer
- Thunder and Lightning (1977) - post production supervisor
- Piranha (1978) - producer
- Rock 'n' Roll High School (1979) - second unit director
- Airplane! (1980) - producer
- The Howling (1981) - second unit director
- White Dog (1982) - producer
- Twilight Zone: The Movie (1983) - associate producer
- Top Secret! (1984) - producer
- Robocop (1987) - executive producer
- Robocop 2 (1990) - producer
- Trapped in Paradise (1994) - producer
- Starship Troopers (1997) - producer
- The 6th Day (2000) - producer
- Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation (2004) - producer
- Searchers 2.0 (2007) - producer
- Dixon, Wheeler Winston, ed. Collected Interviews: Voices from Twentieth-Century Cinema. Carbondale, Illinois : Southern Illinois University Press, 2001, p. 209. ISBN 0-8093-2417-2
- "March 17 the Good", at Sally Cruikshank's official blog, March 18, 2009
- "10 days or so!", at Cruikshank blog, September 9, 2008.
- "Joe Dante and Jon Davison Collection". Academy Film Archive.
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|