Jonathan Fernandez is an American writer and producer. He wrote the film Rob The Mob starring Michael Pitt, Nina Arianda, Andy Garcia, Ray Romano, and directed by Raymond DeFellitta based on the true-life story of Thomas Uva and Rose Marie De Toma His first film, Crisis In The Kremlin, was written for producer Roger Corman. He has written for Star Trek: Enterprise. He was the executive producer of the Kurt Russell film Breakdown which opened at number one at the box office. Fernandez worked as a production executive for Dino De Laurentiis and Roger Corman. His book WINNING ESSAYS was published by Berkley/G.P. Putnam’s Sons.
Fernandez is a member of the Writer's Guild of America and was on the WGA Negotiating Committee in 2011 and 2014. He has a featured interview in the documentary Pencils Down: The 100 days of the Writers Guild Strike.
- "IMDB - Rob The Mob". Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- Rashbaum, William (September 23, 2005). "Arrest in Killings of 2 Who Dared to Rob The Mob". The New York Times. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- Karon, Paul (11/04/97). "Fox Finds "Forecast"". Variety. Retrieved 21 January 2014. Check date values in:
- "IMDB - Crisis In The Kremlin". Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- "Memory Alpha". Jonathan Fernandez. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- "Box Office Mojo". Breakdown. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- Hettrick, Scott (11/06/95). "Fernandez to prod'n post at De Laurentiis". The Hollywood Reporter 339 (37): 3. Retrieved 21 January 2014. Check date values in:
- O'Steen, Kathleen (1 December 1993). "Corman Kinder, Gentler". Variety. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- Google Books - Winning Essays. Google Books.
- Handel, Johnathan (2010-12-22). "WGA Sends Out 'Pattern of Demands' Seeking Major Contract Improvements". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Patten, Dominic. "WGA Sets Negotiating Committee For AMPTP Contract Talks, Start Date Still TBA". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- "Interview with Jonathan Fernandez".
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|