June 18, 1990 |
Val-Bélair, Quebec, CAN
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||170 lb (77 kg; 12 st 2 lb)|
San Antonio Rampage
HC Eppan Pirates
Jonathan Hazen (born June 18, 1990) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing for HC Ajoie of the National League B (NLB), the second tier professional hockey league in Switzerland.
On March 19, 2011, the Florida Panthers of the National Hockey League signed Hazen to an entry level contract. He was assigned to play in the American Hockey League with the San Antonio Rampage to start the 2011–12 season. During both the 2012–13 and the 2013–14 seasons, Hazen divided his time between the Rampage and the Cincinnati Cyclones, the Panthers' ECHL affiliate.
In August 2014, Italian club, the HC Eppan Pirates announced that Hazen was joining the team on a one-year deal. Hazen made 44 appearances that season, tallying 27 goals and 40 assists. After one season, Hazen continued his European career in moving the Switzerland to sign an optional two-year contract with NLB club, HC Ajoie on March 31, 2015. He captured the NLB title in his first year with the club and played a big role in the team's success, scoring a league-best 44 goals in 62 contests to go along with 46 assists.
- "Panthers agree to terms with Jonathan Hazen". Florida Panthers. 2011-03-19. Retrieved 2011-03-19.
- "Panthers announce roster cuts". Florida Panthers. 2011-10-01. Retrieved 2011-10-01.
- "Der HC Eppan verpflichtet mit Jonathan Hazen einen weiteren kanadischen Stürmer". HCEppan.it. Retrieved August 22, 2014.
- "Ajoie sign Canadian Hazen" (in German). HC Ajoie. 2015-03-31. Retrieved 2015-03-31.
- Jonathan Hazen career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Jonathan Hazen career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey player is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|