|Look up Joni in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Joni may refer to:
- Joni Eareckson Tada (born 1949), American author and Christian ministry founder
- Joni Haverinen (born 1987), Finnish professional ice hockey player
- Joni Isomaki (born 1985), Finnish ice hockey player
- Joni Jaako (born 1986), Swedish sprinter
- Joni James (born 1930), American singer of traditional pop music
- Joni Liljeblad (born 1989), Finnish ice hockey player
- Joni Mitchell (born 1943), Canadian musician, songwriter, and painter
- Joni Montiel (born 1998), Spanish footballer
- Joni Pitkänen (born 1983), Finnish hockey player
- Joni T. Johnson (1934–1988), American painter
- Joni A. Yoswein (born 1955), New York politician
- Osvaldo Roque Gonçalves da Cruz (born 1970), Angolan footballer retired since 2007, nicknamed "Joni"
- Joni (film), a biographical film about Joni Eareckson Tada
- Cyclone Joni, a tropical cyclone named Joni
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.