Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Joni in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Joni may refer to:
- Joni Eareckson Tada (born 1949), American author and Christian ministry founder
- Joni Ernst (born 1970), American senator from Iowa
- Joni Haverinen (born 1987), Finnish professional ice hockey player
- Joni Isomaki (born 1985), Finnish ice hockey player
- Joni Jaako (born 1986), Swedish sprinter
- Joni James (born 1930), American singer of traditional pop music
- Joni Liljeblad (born 1989), Finnish ice hockey player
- Joni Mitchell (born 1943), Canadian musician, songwriter, and painter
- Joni Montiel (born 1998), Spanish footballer
- Joni Pitkänen (born 1983), Finnish hockey player
- Joni T. Johnson (1934–1988), American painter
- Joni A. Yoswein (born 1955), New York politician
- Osvaldo Roque Gonçalves da Cruz (born 1970), Angolan footballer retired since 2007, nicknamed "Joni"
- Joni (film), a biographical film about Joni Eareckson Tada
- Cyclone Joni, a tropical cyclone named Joni
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.