From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Joppa (a latinization of its 4th century Greek name Ἰόππη) appears in the Bible as the name of the Israeli city of Jaffa.
Joppa can also refer to:
- United Kingdom
- Joppa, Edinburgh, in the eastern suburbs of Edinburgh, Scotland
- Joppa, Ayrshire, on the outskirts of Ayr, Scotland
- Joppa, Cornwall, a location in Cornwall, England
- United States
- Joppa, Alabama
- Joppa, Illinois
- Joppa, Indiana
- Joppa, Kentucky
- Joppa, Maryland
- Joppa, Tennessee, in the Great Smoky Mountains foothills of Grainger County
- Joppa, Texas
- Joppa, West Virginia
- Joppa Junction, NSW, on the Sydney–Melbourne railway line
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.