Jordan Media Institute
|معهد الإعلام الأردني|
|Founder||HRH Princess Rym Ali|
MA in Journalism and New Media
JMI offers a practical Master's degree in journalism and New Media in cooperation with University of Jordan in accordance with the academic agreement between the two institutions. An intensive professional development and training program catering to industry needs. The MA program has two tracks, a one–year Comprhensive track and a Thesis track. While JMI’s language of instruction is Arabic, some classes and guest lectures are offered in English.
Jordanian Media Credibility
Akeed  is part of the King Abdullah II Fund for Development’s  Democratic Empowerment Programme (Demoqrati)  that adopted a series of criteria to verify news published by local media outlets.
Journalism Training Programs
JMI held specialized training programs and workshops that provide professionals and students with the fundamentals of journalism.
JMI trainings held in partnership with:
- UNESCO United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
- International Center for Journalists (ICFJ). located in Washington, D.C., United States.
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) located in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada.
- Arab League Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organization (ALECSO) located in Tunis.
Founder of JMI
JMI was founded by HRH Princess Rym Ali on August 14, 2006 and was officially established on February 2010.
-  German embassy to fund journalist training on human rights
-  Jordan Media Institute Inaugurated
-  Memorandum of Understanding ASBU - Jordan Media Institute
-  Jordan Media Institute, Dutch Embassy sign partnership agreement
-  JMI Founder visits National Media Council
-  Jordan Media Institute, UAE National Media Council discuss cooperation
-  Jordan Media Institute on Jordan TV.
-  Jordan Media Institute Students
-  Jordan Media Institute on Roya TV