From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jordy is a masculine given name. It may also refer to:
- Jordy (singer), French singer Jordy Lemoine (born 1988)
- Nicolas Louis Jordy (1758–1825), a French general in the French Revolutionary Wars and Napoleonic Wars - see Army of the Rhine and Moselle
- William Jordy (1917–1997), American architectural historian
- JORDY (Joint Optical Reflective Display), electronic compensatory visual aid
- Jordi (disambiguation)
- Geordie, any member of a particular British regional subculture
- Geordi La Forge, a character from Star Trek: The Next Generation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jordy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.