This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||1964 (age 54–55)|
|Alma mater||Universidad Autónoma de Madrid|
University of St Andrews
University of Michigan
|Institutions||University of Birmingham|
University College London
|Thesis||Content and Objectivity  (1994)|
|Doctoral advisor||Crispin Wright|
José Zalabardo (born 1964) is a philosopher who works on epistemology, metaphysics and related areas. He is a Professor of Philosophy at University College London. He was Head of the UCL Philosophy Department from 2014 to 2018.
Zalabardo was born in Madrid and grew up in Madrid and Zaragoza. He obtained his licenciatura from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, his MPhil from the University of St Andrews and his PhD in 1994 from the University of Michigan, where he studied with Crispin Wright and Paul Boghossian. From 1994 to 2000 he taught at the University of Birmingham. From 2000 he has taught at University College London, first as a lecturer, then as a reader and now as a professor. Zalabardo is a recreational sailor, painter and saxophonist.
- Introduction to the Theory of Logic. Boulder, Colorado: Westview Press. 2000. ISBN 978-0813390611.
- Scepticism and Reliable Belief. Oxford: Oxford University Press. 2012. ISBN 978-0199656073.
- Concepciones de lo real. Oviedo: KRK. 2012. ISBN 978-8483673645.
- Conocimiento y escepticismo. Ensayos de epistemología. Mexico City: Instituto de Investigaciones Filosóficas. 2014. ISBN 978-6070257728.
- Representation and Reality in Wittgenstein's Tractatus. Oxford: Oxford University Press. 2015. ISBN 978-0198743941.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-01-20. Retrieved 2015-01-20.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)