From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jou in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jou may refer to:
- Jou (Murça), a parish of the municipality of Murça, Portugal
- Jou-sous-Monjou, a commune in Cantal, France
- Jou (Aveyron), a hamlet in Thérondels commune, Aveyron, France
- Jou (raja) (fl. 1815), raja of Adonara, Indonesia
- Jou Silva (born 1987), Brazilian footballer
- Zhou (surname), a Chinese surname
- Jō, a staff used in Japanese martial arts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.