Journal of Molecular Recognition
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Mol. Recogn.|
|Edited by||Marc H. V. van Regenmortel|
The Journal of Molecular Recognition is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing original research papers and reviews describing molecular recognition phenomena in biology. The current editor-in-chief is Marc H. V. van Regenmortel (École supérieure de biotechnologie Strasbourg). It was established in 1988 and is published sby John Wiley & Sons.
Abstracting and indexing
Journal of Molecular Recognition is abstracted and indexed in:
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2011 impact factor of 3.310, ranking it 27th out of 74 journals in the category "Biophysics" and 112th out of 290 journals in the category "Biochemistry & Molecular Biology".
Highest cited papers
According to the Web of Science, the most-cited articles of this journal are:
- "'Automated docking of flexible ligands: Applications of AutoDock", Volume 9, Issue 1, Jan-Feb 1996, Pages: 1-5, Goodsell DS, Morris GM, Olson AJ.
- "Improving biosensor analysis", Volume 12, Issue 5, Sep-Oct 1999, Pages: 279-284, Myszyka DG.
- "Reversible and irreversible immobilization of enzymes on Graphite Fibrils(TM)", Volume 9, Issue 5-6, Sep-Dec 1996, Pages: 383-388, Dong LW, Fischer AB, Lu M, et al.
- "Isothermal titration calorimetry and differential scanning calorimetry as complementary tools to investigate the energetics of biomolecular recognition", Volume 12, Issue 1, Jan-Feb 1999, Pages: 3–18, Jelesarov I, Bosshard HR.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Biophysics". 2011 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2012.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology". 2011 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2012.