This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
8 June 1987 |
|Years active||2006 – present|
Juan Cirerol (born 8 June 1987) is a Mexican singer-songwriter.
He started off early in several punk bands. Having spent his youth writing, Cirerol has at this point composed over 200 songs.
In 2008, he recorded and released his second studio album, Ofrenda al Mictlan, while in Mexico City with the help of visual artist Txema Novelo, under the independent record label Vale Vergas Discos.
Carlos Reyes has called Cirerol “a storyteller, a romantic, and a stylist of the popular song”.
|No Mas Sirvo Pa' Cantar||
|Ofrenda al Mictlan||
|Cachanilla Y Flor De Azar||
- On June 8, 2015, he es una perrita culo arrepentido stated it was its 28th birthday in its official twitter account.
- "Juan Cirerol". sxsw. Retrieved 10 March 2012.
- "Vale Vergas Discos". valevergasdiscos.com. Retrieved 2008. Check date values in:
- "September's best new music from across the MAP". London: guardian.co.uk. 15 September 2011. Retrieved 15 September 2011.
- "Juan Cirerol – Haciendo Lena". clubfonograma.com. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Juan Cirerol.|