Juan José Güemes
Juan José Güemes (full name Juan José Güemes Barrios) is a Spanish politician, a former member of the Madrid Assembly from the People's Party who served as Minister of Health and Minister of Employment and Diversity for the Autonomous Community of Madrid.
In 2013, he is declared innocent after being charged for alleged bribery and malfeasance by management privatization of public hospitals in Madrid during his mandate at the Ministry of Health for the region of Madrid (2007-2010).
- "2011 MULTI NATION PROGRAM EISENHOWER FELLOWS: Juan José Güemes" Archived 15 March 2012 at the Wayback Machine.
- ELENA G. Sevillano, Elena G. "La Sanidad madrileña teme que la ley antitabaco restrinja la libertad: El consejero Güemes advierte de que 'las prohibiciones no suelen dar buen resultado'" El Pais 4 January 2010
- "Juan José Güemes, new President of the International Center for Entrepreneurial Management at IE Business School" IE Business School press release
- 2011 MULTI NATION PROGRAM EISENHOWER FELLOWS: Juan José Güemes" Archived 15 March 2012 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Archivada la querella de AFEM contra Güemes, Lamela y otros ex altos cargos de Sanidad (in Spanish)" El Mundo
|This article about a Spanish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|