Jump to navigation Jump to search
Juanita may refer to:
- Diminutive of Juana, a female given name in Spanish
- Mummy Juanita, or "The Ice Maiden", 15th-century Inca mummy discovered in 1995
- Wanita or Juanita, 1923 Al Jolson hit song
- "Juanita", 1956 hit song by Chuck Willis
- "Juanita" (song), also known as "Nita Juanita"
- "Juanita" (Underworld Song), album track by Underworld
- "Juanita", track from The Gilded Palace of Sin by the Flying Burrito Brothers
- Juanita, Kirkland, Washington, a neighborhood of the city of Kirkland
- Juanita High School, in King County, Washington, USA
- Juanita's, music venue in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
- Hacienda Juanita, hotel in Puerto Rico
- Juanita (1935 film), film directed by Pierre Caron
- Juanita (upcoming film), film starring Alfre Woodard
- Juanita Banana, a Philippine TV series
- "Juanita Banana" (song), a song by Tash Howard and Murray Kenton
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Juanita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.