From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jul, jul, júl, Jul., or júl. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jul or JUL may refer to:
- Jul, Scandinavian and Germanic word for Yule
- Jul (Denmark), the Danish Yule or Christmas celebration
- Jul (Norway), the Norwegian Yule or Christmas celebration
- Jul (Sweden), the Swedish Yule or Christmas celebration
- Jul (rapper), French hip hop artist. Name stylized as JUL
- "Jul" (song), 1983 Christmas single by Ralf Peeker
- Jul (Carola Søgaard album), 1991 Christmas album by Loa Falkman
- Jul (Loa Falkman album), 2013 Christmas album by Loa Falkman
- Inca Manco Capac International Airport
- Jirel language
- Yugoslav Left (Serbo-Croatian: Jugoslovenska Levica), a former political party of Serbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.