Julakanti Ranga Reddy
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (October 2013)|
|Julakanti Ranga Reddy|
|Member Of Legislative Assembly|
24 October 1965 |
|Political party||Communist Party of India (Marxist)|
Julakanti Ranga Reddy (Telugu: జూలకంటి రంగ రెడ్డి) (born 24 October 1965) is an Indian politician and former Member of Legislative Assembly for Miryalaguda Assembly Constituency, representing the Communist Party of India (Marxist). J Ranga Reddy has won in the Andhra Pradesh State Assembly Elections 2009 for CPI(M) in Miryalaguda Constituency.
Reddy was born on 24 October 1965 in Kothaguda village, Thipparthy Mandal in the Nalgonda district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is married to J Sujatha and they have a son and a daughter.
He won the Miryalaguda Assembly constituency for three terms. He is the only CPI(M) member to win in the 2009 elections and was CPM's legislative leader.
Reddy undertook an indefinite hunger strike at Nereducharla for inordinate delays in relaying the road line between Neredcherla and Janpahad. Before launching the fast, he undertook a padayatra from Mahamkaligudem to Neredcherla, covering 26 km of the bumpy road.
- List of MLAs. APOnline
- "Miryalaguda MLA". Andhra Pradesh MLA's portal.
- "Profile of Julakanti Ranga Reddy - Mriyalaguda". hello ap. 2012-11-26.
- "Telangana: Andhra govt paralyzed as CM, mantris skip work". Times of India. 2013-08-06.
- "CPI(M) MLA begins hunger strike". The Hindu. 2008-04-17.
- Gender quotas
- Special Correspondent (2012-12-08). "Botcha gives new twist to winter session issue". The Hindu. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- "Congress Government Wins Confidence Motion In AP Assembly Politics". Timesofap.com. 2013-03-16. Retrieved 2014-05-17.
- "Julakanti faces Telangana heat | Julakanti Ranga Reddy | Rachchabanda". Andhrawishesh.com. 2011-02-03. Retrieved 2014-05-17.