|Full name||Julio César Abbadie Gismero|
|Date of birth||7 September 1930|
|Place of birth||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|Date of death||16 July 2014(aged 83)|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Julio César Abbadie Gismero (7 September 1930 – 16 July 2014) was a Uruguayan footballer who played as a forward. During his career, he played for Peñarol, where he won the 1966 Copa Libertadores and the Intercontinental Cup.  He was born in Uruguay to French father and Spanish mother.
Born in Montevideo, Abbadie also played in Italy (from 1956 to 1962) with Genoa and Lecco. In total he played Serie A 140 matches and scored 31 goals. On 21 December 2004 he returned after 54 years to Genova, at Stadio Luigi Ferraris, during Serie B match against Empoli.
For the Uruguay national team, Abbadie obtained 26 caps between 1952 and 1957, scoring 14 goals. He participated in the 1954 FIFA World Cup and scored two goals in a group match against Scotland.
- "URU - Julio Abbadie n'est plus" (in French). Lequipe.fr. 2014-07-17. Retrieved 2014-07-30.
- "Los hombres del día – Crampi Sportivi". Crampi Sportivi. 2017-01-10. Retrieved 2018-01-24.
- Passo Alpuin, Luis Fernando. "Uruguay - Record International Players". RSSSF. Archived from the original on 2011-06-28. Retrieved 2009-05-11.
- Julio Abbadie – FIFA competition record (archive)
- Julio Abbadie at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to a football forward from Uruguay is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|