|Years active||2003–08, 2012|
The band formed in 2002 under the name Drive Like June for the purpose of playing local shows in Chicago, and they later changed their name to June for legal reasons and self-released a demo EP in 2004. In 2005, the band signed with then Chicago based manager Lucas Keller and Victory Records, releasing If You Speak Any Faster with hit single "Patrick" in August of that year and touring widely across the United States. The group's second album for Victory was released on August 7, 2007, entitled Make It Blur. According to AP Magazine, as of February 3, 2008, June went on an indefinite hiatus. The band's last show was on April 12, 2008 at Metro Chicago with Powerspace and Halos.
Tim Brennan has recently sung guest vocals in a song called "Staining" by Anton Kellner & The Lone Stars.
- Tim Brennan - vocals, guitar
- AJ Brown - vocals, bass
- Mark Palacz - guitar
- Mark Sutor - drums
- This Side of Your Room EP, performed as Drive Like June
- The June EP (2004)
- If You Speak Any Faster (2005) Billboard Top Heatseekers peak No. 38, Top Independent Albums peak No. 49
- Make It Blur (2007)
- "Patrick" (2005)
- "My Side of the Story" (2005)
- "I'd Lose Myself" (2007)
- June at AllMusic. Retrieved February 27, 2016.
- AP Magazine.[clarification needed]
- "A Farewell Show with...". last.fm. Retrieved February 27, 2016.
- Sholl, Chloe (March 8, 2013). "Album Review: Sequences by Anton Kellner". Retrieved February 27, 2016.
- If You Speak Any Faster at AllMusic. Retrieved February 27, 2016.