|Look up jus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jus may refer to:
- Juš Kozak (1892–1964), Slovenian writer
- Juš Milčinski, Slovenian theatre improviser
- Justin Jus Oborn (born 1971), British lead guitarist and songwriter of the band Electric Wizard
- JUS Punjabi, a television channel
- Jus Reservoir, in Malacca, Malaysia
- Japan-US (cable system), a submarine telecommunications cable
- Jupiter Upper Stage, a proposed American rocket stage
- Yus or jus, a letter in the Cyrillic alphabet
- abbreviation for jussive mood, a grammatical mood
- JUS, IATA code for USA Jet Airlines, an American cargo airline
- jus, ISO 639-3 code for the Jumla Sign Language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.