Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jus may refer to:
- Juš Kozak (1892–1964), Slovenian writer
- Juš Milčinski, Slovenian theatre improviser
- Justin Jus Oborn (born 1971), British lead guitarist and songwriter of the band Electric Wizard
- JUS Punjabi, a television channel
- Jus Reservoir, in Malacca, Malaysia
- Japan-US (cable system), a submarine telecommunications cable
- Jupiter Upper Stage, a proposed American rocket stage
- Yus or jus, a letter in the Cyrillic alphabet
- abbreviation for jussive mood, a grammatical mood
- JUS, IATA code for USA Jet Airlines, an American cargo airline
- jus, ISO 639-3 code for the Jumla Sign Language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.