JustBooks Solutions Pvt Ltd is a chain of rental libraries in India modeled on franchising. The company was founded at the NSRCEL incubator at IIM Bangalore and was formerly known by Strata Retail and Technology Services Pvt. Ltd. Initially operating in Bangalore, it has franchises in major cities across the country. In December 2016, the company raised ₹15 crore (US$2 million) from CoCreate Ventures and was rebranded as JustBooks Solutions Pvt Ltd. The libraries use RFID to keep tracks of books.
- Rai, Archana (28 October 2009). "Entrepreneurship gains ground as a career choice on campuses". Livemint.
- "Rent, Read and Return @ JustBooks clc". The Hindu. 26 June 2010.
- "JustBooks at Chennai". The Hindu. 15 April 2012.
- Govindarajan, Nirmala (25 April 2010). "BANGALORE'S BOOK PEOPLE, INDIA'S LIBRARY". The Times of India.
- Shaikh, Shadma (29 December 2016). "CoCreate Ventures raises Rs 15-crore fund to help startups in need". The Economic Times.
- D’Souza, Nilofer (15 June 2011). "Reading Made Easy - Why Just Books Libraries Work". Forbes India.
- Sinha, Vipasha (12 August 2013). "A new library in Anna Nagar". The Hindu.
- "A library for those who think of 'just books'". The Hindu. 7 December 2011.
- "JustBooks expands reach". The Hindu. 21 May 2014.
- "JustBooks – A Book Lover's Paradise Opens at Bejai". Daiji World. 1 December 2011.
- Mathur, Barkha (9 November 2014). "For the pleasures of reading". The Times of India.
- Jhaveri, Bhairavi (16 August 2015). "How libraries are getting their groove back". Hinduatan Times.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|