Justin Gayner (born 30 August 1977) is a British writer, broadcaster and producer. He is co-founder of British based Internet entertainment website ChannelFlip. In November 2008, Gayner was voted one of the top 500 entrepreneurs in the UK by The Observer newspaper. Gayner also has a history in traditional television and media, writing for several publications such as the Daily Telegraph. He has created several TV formats and produced multiple comedy series for Warner Music Group and MySpace. In 2005, Gayner became the commercial director of QI Ltd, the company that produces the popular BBC show QI, presented by Stephen Fry. Gayner left QI Ltd in 2007 to start the UK's first online TV channel for men, ChannelFlip with co-founder Wil Harris. He is now the creative director for Channelflip as well as the host of their online film review show, ChannelFlip Film.
- Strictly Come Dancing Interactive DVD Game
- Related to QI:
- Gayner, Justin (2007-11-14). "Internet TV: Let's do show right here". The Independent. Retrieved 2010-05-30.
- Gallagher, Rachael (2008-07-04). "Six-figure backing for video magazine for men". Press Gazette. Retrieved 2010-05-30.
- Goldie, Luan (2008-07-10). "Online video magazine rivals men". New Media Age. Archived from the original on 2012-02-25. Retrieved 2010-05-30.
- "PFD - Justin Gayner". PFD. Retrieved 2010-05-30.[permanent dead link]