Kōya-Ryūjin Quasi-National Park
|Kōya-Ryūjin Quasi-National Park|
|Location||Nara/Wakayama Prefecture, Japan|
|Area||192 km2 (74 sq mi)|
|Established||13 March 1967|
Places of interest
- Ryujin Onsen (龍神温泉), connected with the legend of Anchin and Kiyohime
- Mount Gomadan (護摩壇山)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kōya-Ryūjin Quasi-National Park.|
- List of national parks of Japan
- Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range
- Kōyasan chōishi-michi
- "Koya - Ryujin Quasi National Park". protectedplanet.net.
- "高野竜神国定公園". Ministry of the Environment. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- "大和青垣／高野龍神／比婆道後帝釈／西中国山地". National Parks Association of Japan. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- "Kōya-Ryūjin Quasi-National Park". Wakayama Prefecture. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- "Kōya-Ryūjin Quasi-National Park". Nara Prefecture. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- "Map of parks in Wakayama Prefecture" (PDF). Wakayama Prefecture. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
|This article about a national/quasi-national park or protected area in Japan, or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|