He designed and directed a series of confidential and architectural movies for the Prince of Dubai, presenting a futuristic architecture of the city for the biotechnology park DuBiotech . In 2005 he directed an experimental adaptation of the "Little Red Riding Hood" which won "best art direction" at the Festival du Film de Paris.
Scripts, TV Series and Motion Pictures
- In June 2009, it was announced that controversial French filmmaker Mathieu Kassovitz known for his critical portrayal of French society, would co-direct with Parandi a futurist and theological franchise titled "Dust Motion". The project was put on hold due to its important budget. Instead, Parandi sold the screenplay to Lucas Foster (2011).
- While working on Elysium (film) for Neill Blomkamp, Designer Ben Mauro collaborated with Parandi on the visual concepts and art direction of Precinct 114.  
- In 2012, Parandi wrote the original pilot and outlined the first three seasons for the TV series "Republic". It is a series in which society’s police is privately owned and only provide protection if you’ve paid for it. The series draws stark parallels in between the decline of the Roman Empire and the collapse of the United States of America. The show was co-developed with producer James Lawler. Parandi also wrote and directed the proof of concept, ("From The Future With Love") and Lawler brought the financing. The proof of concept was selected by the Art Directors Club of New York. HBO is currently developing the series with Tim Van Patten attached as the pilot director.
Parandi was hired by the international division of 20th Century Fox to rewrite a movie for Hong Kong director Dante Lam. The movie is currently in production in Moscow and Shanghai. Parandi script-doctored another 20th Fox movie, for director Tolga Örnek.
It was announced by the Game publisher Interplay Entertainment  that Parandi will write and develop a PC, and a PlayStation 4 title, based on a new proof of concept, set to be released in late 2016.
Prizes and Nominations
- 1999 : Best Architectural project, awarded by "Toit Angevin" & Architect-log and the Mayor of Angers, Jean-Claude Antonini.
- 1999 : Best screenplay by a student, at Angers European film festival. 
- 2000 : Best screenplay by a student, at Angers European film festival. 
- 2005 : Best visual conception, Paris film festival 2005. Jury presided by Jean Giraud, (Moebus).
- 2008 : Nominated for a Creative Clio Award. Agency: Young & Rubicam, New York City. Project Biocity corp Dubai (Animation).
- 2009 : Nominated for a Creative Clio Award. Agency: Milk, London. (Honda. "Tracks").
- 2013 : io9 Nominated as one of the "Best Science Fiction and Fantasy author of 2013".
- [http://majorspoilers.com/2013/09/16/video-future-love [http://majorspoilers.com/2013/09/16/video-future-love