KAM Manufacturing is a handbag manufacturer located in Van Wert, Ohio, USA. Founded in 1988 by Kim Adams, the company has been in business for more than 25 years. The company's factory was destroyed by a tornado in 2002. The company produced handbags for Vera Bradley until ending its relationship with Vera Bradley Designs in 2008, when the company announced it would lay off 140 employees and possibly discontinue operations by the end of the year. The company instead established the Stephanie Dawn brand that year. KAM was named small business of the year in Van Wert County in 2006 and was awarded a Blue Ribbon by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Retailers carrying Stephanie Dawn include the Artists’ Colony in Northeast Ohio and Kristina's Gifts in Waynesburg, Ohio. as well as Karen's Gifts in New Port Richey, Florida. Stephanie Dawn sponsored the "The Art of Fiber" exhibition at the Wassenberg Art Center in January 2011.
- "Vera Bradley's True Colors". Indianapolis Monthly. 2013-08-07. Retrieved 2017-08-10.
- "KAM Manufacturing to Discontinue Operations - Putnam Sentinel". putnamsentinel.com. Retrieved 2017-08-10.
- "KAM Mfg. named Small Business of the Year - Times Bulletin". timesbulletin.com. Retrieved 2017-08-10.
- Olmsted Falls' Artists' Colony offers great finds, local shopping By Joanne Berger DuMound, Sun News November 29, 2011
- "Kristina's Gifts in Waynesburg offers something for every special occasion". The-Press-News. Retrieved 2017-08-10.
- 'Art of Fiber' opens at the Wassenberg Art Center News Times Bulletin 1/23/2011