Jump to navigation Jump to search
KBP can mean:
- The ISO 639 3 code for the Kabye language
- KBP Knowledge Based Processor, is used for processing packets in computer networks
- Kilo-base pair (kb or kbp), a unit of measurement of DNA or RNA length used in genetics, equal to 1,000 base pairs.
- KBP is the IATA airport code for Boryspil International Airport
- KBP Instrument Design Bureau weapon developer
- Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas (Association of Broadcasters in the Philippines), the independent and self-regulatory association of radio and television stations and broadcasters in the Philippines.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KBP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.