|City||Red River, New Mexico|
|Broadcast area||Taos, New Mexico|
|First air date||1997|
|HAAT||219 meters (719 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||Cultural Energy Independent Radio|
|Former callsigns||KRDR (1997-2012)
KCEI (90.1 FM) is an American radio station licensed to serve the community of Red River, New Mexico. The station's broadcast license is held by Cultural Energy. KCEI also serves Taos, New Mexico, via a booster station (KCEI-FM1) located in the suburb of El Prado.
The station was assigned the call sign "KCEI" by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on May 1, 2012. It held the call sign "KRDR" from January 14, 1997, through April 4, 2012. From April 4 to May 1, 2012, the station was licensed as "KCEY".
KCEI programming is also carried on a booster station to extend or improve the coverage area of the station.
|City of license||ERP
|KCEI-FM1||90.1 FM||El Prado, New Mexico||390 vertical||D||FCC|
- KCEI official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KCEI
- Radio-Locator information on KCEI
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KCEI
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KCEI-FM1
- Radio-Locator information on KCEI-FM1
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KCEI-FM1
|This article about a radio station in New Mexico is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|