|City||Union Gap, Washington|
|Broadcast area||Yakima, Washington|
|Branding||La Zeta 93.7/1020|
|Translator(s)||93.7 K229AD (Yakima)|
|First air date||1983 (as KYXE)|
|Power||4,000 watts day
400 watts night
|Former callsigns||KYXE (1983-2007)|
|Owner||Amador and Rosalie Bustos
(Bustos Media Holdings, LLC)
KDYK (1020 AM) is a radio station licensed to Union Gap, Washington, United States, the station serves the Yakima area. The station is currently owned by Amador and Rosalie Bustos through licensee Bustos Media Holdings, LLC.
The station was assigned the call letters KYXE on 1983-04-04. On 2007-11-02, the station changed its call sign to the current KDYK.
Bustos Media used to own the station. In September 2010, Bustos transferred most of its licenses to Adelante Media Group as part of a settlement with its lenders. 
Effective December 10, 2014, Bustos Media repurchased KDYK, along with eight other stations and a translator, from Adelante Media for $6 million.
- "KDYK Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "KDYK Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "KDYK Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "NAP CLOSES ON BUSTOS, LAUNCHES ADELANTE". Radio Ink. September 27, 2010. Archived from the original on December 13, 2013.
- Query the FCC's AM station database for KDYK
- Radio-Locator Information on KDYK
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for KDYK
- Query the FCC's FM station database for K229AD
- Radio-Locator information on K229AD
|This article about a radio station in the U.S. state of Washington is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|