|City||College Place, Washington|
|Broadcast area||Walla Walla, Washington|
|Branding||Positive Life Radio|
|Slogan||A friend when you need one|
|First air date||October 5, 1963|
|Callsign meaning||K Gateway To Service|
|Owner||Walla Walla University|
KGTS (91.3 FM) is a radio station in College Place, Washington, broadcasting to the Walla Walla Valley, including Walla Walla, Washington, and the Tri-Cities. The station oversees the programming for the Positive Life Radio network. It is owned by Walla Walla University.
KGTS was founded in 1963 on the campus of Walla Walla University, then Walla Walla College. At that time, it was the first FM station in the Walla Walla Valley. Station manager Loren Dickinson operated the station primarily with the help of volunteers, featuring news, classical music, and religious programming.
- "KGTS Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Alderman, Amy WestWord(June 2013) p. 5-6 http://issuu.com/wwucommlang/docs/westword_magazine_2013_portfolio Retrieved July 1, 2014
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KGTS
- Radio-Locator information on KGTS
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KGTS
|This article about a radio station in the U.S. state of Washington is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|