From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kile or KILE may refer to:
- Darryl Kile, a Major League Baseball player
- Kile, a TeX/LaTeX text editor
- Kile, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, Poland
- Kile (surname)
- Kile (unit), an Ottoman unit of volume
- KILE-FM, a radio station (89.5 FM) licensed to Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
- Skylark Field, the airport serving Killeen, Texas, United States, assigned ICAO code KILE
- KGOW, a radio station (1560 AM) licensed to Bellaire, Texas, United States, assigned call sign KILE from 1996 to 2007
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KILE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.