Jump to navigation Jump to search
KKP may refer to:
- Communist Party of Kurdistan (Turkish: Kürdistan Komünist Partisi, KKP)
- Christian Conservative Party (Norwegian: Kristent Konservativt Parti, KKP)
- National Coordinating Commission (Polish: Krajowa Komisja Porozumiewawcza, KKP), the executive branch of the Solidarity trade union
- Philippsburg Nuclear Power Plant (German: Kernkraftwerk Philippsburg, KKP)
- Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries (Indonesia) (Indonesian: Kementerian Kelautan dan Perikanan, KKP)
- Koko-Bera language (ISO 639:kkp)
- Kouassi Kouamé Patrice, an politician from Ivory Coast
- Kung Kao Po, a Chinese language newspaper in Hong Kong
- Kiatnakin Bank, a Thai bank (Stock symbol: KKP)
- Kamgar Kisan Paksha, now defunct political party of India
- Knight, Kavanagh & Page, a UK and international sport, leisure, culture and planning consultancy practice with a head office in North Manchester.
- Kenneth Kleiderman Pictures, a Tampa Bay based independent film production company.
- Kattar Khatmal Party a small group of young intellectuals working on revival of sprituality based in Pakistan.
- Kappa Kappa Psi, a fraternity for college and university band members in the United States, akso known as KKPsi
- KK thesis, or KK principle, can be stated as: "Kp→KKp" (Knowing p implies the knowing of knowing p)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KKP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.