Jump to navigation Jump to search
KMF may refer to:
- Comorian franc, currency code KMF of the official currency of Comoros
- Kabul Medical University, formerly the Kabul Medical Faculty
- Kare language (Papuan), ISO 639-3 language code
- Karnataka Milk Federation
- Khmer Mekong Films, a Cambodian film and video production company
- KMF Ekonomac Kragujevac, a futsal club based in Kragujevac, Serbia
- Knightmare Frame, mecha from Sunrise anime Code Geass
- Kevoree Modeling Framework, a model driven engineering framework that generates code from models
- KMF, a 2016 album by Norwegian indie rock band Kakkmaddafakka
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KMF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.