From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from KOD (disambiguation))
KOD, K.O.D., KoD, Kod or Köd may refer to
- Knockout (KO'd)
- Kitchens of Distinction, an English alternative rock band
- Kod, text editor
- K.O.D. (album) by Tech N9ne
- Committee for the Defence of Democracy (Polish: Komitet Obrony Demokracji)
- Knife of Dreams, a novel by Robert Jordan
- King of Donair, an American restaurant chain
- Kiss-o'-Death (KoD) packets, a technical solution to NTP server misuse and abuse
- Köd, a village in Năpradea, Romania
- Deuterated potassium hydroxide (KOD)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KOD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.